Boise, ID 83702 US
This is a temp-to-hire position. Candidates need to have the availability to work Monday thru Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Hours and schedule may vary based upon internal office needs. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for a multitude of tasks including, but not limited to; data entry, email correspondence, interviewing, recruiting, payroll, social media marketing and several other administrative tasks.
Pay for this position is $15.00/hr - $17.00/hr, depending on experience.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
· Some college, Bachelor’s degree preferred (open to all Majors)
· Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
· Must have experience in working in an office environment
· Ability to interact professionally and provide upbeat customer service to applicants, employees, and customers
· Very strong computer skills: specifically in all Microsoft programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience in Social Media Marketing preferred but not required
· Fast and accurate data entry (at least 45 WPM)
· Ability to quickly learn new computer software
· High attention to detail with high organizational skills
· Must be a self-starter with desire to take on new responsibilities
· Motivated to work consistently and efficiently without direct supervision
· Demonstrated flexibility and high tolerance to unexpected and sudden changes
· Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
· Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
I’ve been working with Gem State Staffing since August of 2011. I got my start in our Twin Falls office and have worked in Nampa, Pocatello and Boise since then. In 10plus years at these locations I’ve worked as a Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager, and Manager. I specialize in recruiting, onboarding, payroll, employee management among other things. When I’m not at work, I enjoy hanging out with friends, board games, and taking in Boise’s beautiful wild life and landscape with hikes and nature walks. I am a self-proclaimed foodie and a big music and movie connoisseur. My continuing goal is to soon obtain my own store in the Treasure Valley area so I may expand my growth, together with Gem State Staffing.