104 3rd st south Nampa, ID 83561 US
Gem State Staffing in Nampa is immediately hiring for product stackers to work for a local material manufacturing facility in the Boise area.
· Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
· Use tape measures to measure the quality of products
· Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure quality of products
· Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
· Reading the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
· Pack and/or warp product to required packing guidelines
· Assist extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
· Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
· Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
· Adhere to safety guidelines
· Able to lift 35+ lbs
· Pass a pre-employment drug test & background check (no felons)
· Be able to work a rotating schedule
· Ability to work 12-hour shifts – Weekends & overtime required
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to cold, hot, wet and/or humid factory conditions; moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high (Hearing Protection required)
· Ability to walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend over, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear
· Experience in warehouse or manufacturing is desirable; however, on the job training is typical for this position
Salary Range: Starting at $18.00/hour with a 10% shift differential
Shift: Days & Nights
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.
I’ve been working with Gem State Staffing since August of 2011. I got my start in our Twin Falls office and have worked in Nampa, Pocatello and Boise since then. In 10plus years at these locations I’ve worked as a Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager, and Manager. I specialize in recruiting, onboarding, payroll, employee management among other things. When I’m not at work, I enjoy hanging out with friends, board games, and taking in Boise’s beautiful wild life and landscape with hikes and nature walks. I am a self-proclaimed foodie and a big music and movie connoisseur. My continuing goal is to soon obtain my own store in the Treasure Valley area so I may expand my growth, together with Gem State Staffing.