Burley, (none selected) 83350 US
- Perform various manual labor tasks as assigned
- Assist with warehouse operations, including loading and unloading materials
- Fabricate and assemble products according to specifications
- Use hand tools and power tools to complete assigned tasks
- Operate forklift to move materials and products as needed
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Experience using hand tools and power tools
- Familiarity with warehouse operations and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Needed positions are :
Warehouse- Dayshift 6am-6pm. Will train then transition on to a shift for days. Work will then follow a schedule.
Mill: will train then also transition to a shift but will be rotating shifts 6-6.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.79 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Work Location: In person
Teryn Chavez moved back to her hometown of Burley, ID last year, after ten years away. A graduate of Minico High School, Teryn loves her community and the support her small town gives. Teryn joined the GSS team in 2023 but has four years of prior staffing experience and over ten years of customer service. She loves hanging out with her dog Bowser, getting out in the mountains, and exploring everything this great state offers.