Heyburn, ID 83336 US
Gem State Staffing in Burley is currently recruiting and accepting applications for MULTIPLE CDL-A Driving positions working in the Mini-Cassia area. Are you reliable and hard working? We want you!
This position is for a local supply facility/Warehouse. Candidates will be required to help load/unload material and dropping them off to other job sites all around the area. This opening is a long-term, temp-to-permanent position. Experience in running a fork lift is preferred but not required
These are Monday-Friday positions. Compensation is between $18.00/hr - $23/hr DOE and depending position.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
· Availability to work overtime most weeks
· Bend, stoop, and twist
· Ability to lift 80-100 pounds consistently and unassisted
· Valid Class A and Med Card
· Clean driving record with no Majors in the past 5 years
· Experience in construction supply delivery a plus
· Construction experience a plus but not required
· Comply with company safety policies and regulations
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Teryn Chavez moved back to her hometown of Burley, ID last year, after ten years away. A graduate of Minico High School, Teryn loves her community and the support her small town gives. Teryn joined the GSS team in 2023 but has four years of prior staffing experience and over ten years of customer service. She loves hanging out with her dog Bowser, getting out in the mountains, and exploring everything this great state offers.